1) Full Name: Zoe Adele McDougall
2) Nick Name: ZoZo
3) Birthdate–Month, Day, Year: 1/17/2000
4) City Born: Santa Rosa California
5) Current Hometown: Sunset Pt. / Haleiwa
6) First Name of Family Members: Father, Mother: Joy & Bobby McDougall
7) Status: Single
8) Goofy or Regular: Regular
9) Began Surfing at what age: 3
10) Who took you surfing your first time / who instructed you: Mom & Dad.
11) What year did you begin surfing in Amateur competitions: 4 yrs
12) What was your first Amateur Event -Haleiwa Menehune age 4yrs. Menehune division all places the same.
13) List your major Amateur Event Wins (+Location & Year) and/or Titles (+Year):
Rell Sunn 34 ANNUAL 2009 SB and Longboard 1st place SB and 1st place LB, China Uemuras Long Board Classic 1st place 2011, CHINA’S ANNUAL WAHINE SURING CLASSIC 2011 2nd Place SB,
T&C SURF GROM CONTEST QUEENS 2011 2nd PL. SB, REll Sunn 36 ANNUAL 2012 3rd PLACE SB, HSA Skull Candy series 2011-2012: Rated 1st in AGE divisions SB & LB, HSA PLACED 1ST 8 X TIMES IN SERIES AND 9 X 2nd Place, 6X 3rd places IN LB & SB (FOR H.S.A. ZOE IS RATED 1ST IN LB & SB UNDER 12) * NSSA 1st Place Longboard Open division at Sunset 2011. QUALIFIED FOR NSSA NATIONALS for June 2012 & Surfing America but has not done the events yet.
14) What year did you begin surfing in Professional competitions: 2012 Sunset Jr. Pro.
15) What was your first Professional Event – Your Age, Location, Event Title & Result: age 11 turned 12 12 B-day was during the waiting period. 3rd in 1st Heat.
16) List your major Professional Event Wins (+Location & Year) and/or Titles (+Year): HSA State Championships – 4/28/12 – 1st Place IN LB AND SB IN HER DIVISIONS (for 11 and under division SB AND 14 UNDER LB) at Ala Moana Bowls April , 2012
17) Other Sports you enjoy?
18) Other Interests or Hobbies? making jewelry, drawing, painting,
19) Your Local favorite Go-To Surf Spot: Sunset Pt & V-land, Ehukai Beach Park
20) Surf Shop you frequent and/or support: Surf-n-Sea, QuickSilver BoardRiders, N.Shore Surf Shop
21) Shaper(s) you work with: Dennis Pang
22) Serious Injuries sustained while surfing, explain: none.
23) Other U.S. States & Countries you’ve surfed in: none
24) Your Sponsors for 2012: none
25) What are your three strongest surfing maneuvers: blow tail bottom turn , cut back , lay back,
+) Today’s Date: 4/19/2012