Vans is excited to announce the global release of the 30-minute highlight show of the 2012 Billabong Pipe Masters, the third jewel of the Vans Triple Crown of Surfing, contested in December on the famed North Shore of Oahu, Hawaii. The Billabong Pipe Masters program will be broadcast this month in more than 150 million households around the world. Please check the list of networks below for upcoming air dates in your region (non-US territories only).
The Billabong Pipe Masters highlight show covers the final event of the 2012 ASP World Tour, and Joel Parkinson’s Pipe Masters and world title victories, with all the greatest waves and heaviest wipeouts along the way. The show is a joint production of the Vans Triple Crown of Surfing and veteran surf producers Windowseat Pictures.
The Vans Triple Crown of Surfing celebrated its 30th anniversary in 2012, and each year brings the attention of the surf world to Oahu’s North Shore, November 12 through December 20. The Billabong Pipe Masters is its crowning moment.
* Angola – Sport TV
* Australia – Fox Sports / Fuel TV & Fairfax
* Australia – iinet / EDGEsport
* Belgium – BETV
* Brazil – ESPN
* Cambodia – PPCTV / EDGEsport
* Europe – Extreme Sports Channel
* France – Al Jazeera Sports & Canal Plus
* Hong Kong – PCCW / EDGEsport
* Israel – Ananey
* Italy – Alitalia & Sitcom
* Japan – Gaora
* Latin America – Direct TV
* Malaysia – Astro
* Mexico – Sky
* Middle East – Fox Sports
* Mongolia – Sky C&C / EDGEsport
* Mozambique – Sport TV
* Myanmar – Skynet / EDGEsport
* New Zealand – Sky NZ
* Portugal – Sport TV
* Singapore – Starhub
* South Africa & Sub Saharan Africa- Supersport
* South Korea – FNC / EDGEsport
* Spain – TVE
* Thailand – ITV Media / EDGEsport
* Thailand – MIC Broadcast / EDGEsport
The Vans Triple Crown of Surfing is made possible with the support of: vitaminwater; Billabong; Reef; Nixon; Skullcandy; GoPro; Turtle Bay Resort; Clif Bar; Mauli Ola Foundation; wavejet; the Association of Surfing Professionals; JN Automotive Group; Hawaii Tourism Authority; Oahu Visitors Bureau; Surfline.com; Surfing Magazine; Hawaiian Airlines; truth®; Oceanic Time Warner Cable.
Category: All ASP News